If you want to…
You need a book coach.
Sometimes all you need is a nudge in the right direction, with the right tools to help you along, to reach your goals. Writing a book opens doors to many other business opportunities, and now the tools, strategies and experience I share with my ”I am Published!” clients is available to you!
- How to organize your book
- Whether to include a Preface, Introduction, Foreword or all three (and other important specific questions)
- Accountability and gentle “but” kicking to get your book done
- When to use ISBNs and on what products you need them
- When to publish someone else’s book – and how to avoid customer service pitfalls
- Additional product creation and other advanced beyond-the-book strategies
- General business strategies and how your book fits into your overall plan
- Tools to use in your business to save you time and money
- Advice on marketing specifically for your genre
- Access to information I’ve learned in over 9 years of business and from starting over 42 publishing companies
- And anything else you can think of!
This is about your book. Your business.
Your needs. Your success.
I’ll be completely honest with you – I spend about $20,000 per year on my own education. What I have learned and applied successfully to my business is now accessible to you! In these sessions, I will share my personal experience, what’s worked, what hasn’t, and what I think will work best for you right where you’re at, so you can take immediate action and get results.
Now you can finally tap into my vast education and experience to help you create the business and book you desire. The best part is, the sessions are scheduled when you need them most. Upon sign-up, you’ll receive a link to my coaching calendar and be able to schedule your sessions whenever you want. Sessions are recorded and I’ll send you the recording (MP3) when we’re done, so you can have access to the great ideas we come up with forever.
Don’t think you’re ready for a book coach? Think about this…
What is it costing you to not have someone guide you through the confusing industry of publishing and business?
- Hours of frustration not having the answers to your questions when you need them
- The completion of your lifelong dream to be published
- Major mistakes that cause frustration with your customers
- Even bigger mistakes that could cause legal problems
Isn’t it time you avoid these costly mistakes, and make a difference with your book and impact your bottom line with proven results?
Choose the package that best fits your needs below. My normal rate is $197 per 30-minute session, but now you can get access to me one-on-one for over 50% off! We can cover a lot in 30 minutes, so bring your notes, questions, and get ready to take action!
It’s time for you to quit “going it alone” and spending hours trying to figure out this industry yourself. Saving time means you can become a successful author sooner and exponentially increase your business and income faster than you can working alone! I look forward to helping you overcome the hurdles in your way to finishing your book, increasing your business, and changing your life!
P.S. – I honestly don’t know how long I’m going to keep offering these sessions. Sessions never expire, so stock up on them now before I change my mind or raise the price!
I will occasionally recommend resources I know about or have personally invested in that I feel will help you. Please note that I may incur an affiliate commission for some of these resources.